Wineries & Restaurants
Benefits of Participation:
East LA Meets Napa Food & Wine Festival is a destination event attracting high-profile members of the wine and culinary trade as well as affluent consumers. In addition to increasing your company’s profile among this key demographic, a partnership with the event will also allow your restaurant/winery to:
- Broaden the market’s awareness of your restaurant/winery
- Reinforce loyalty with current consumer relationships
- Find new, quality customers
- Gain media exposure among food, wine and lifestyle media
- Facilitate a market assessment of your product by sampling
- According to the Cone/Roper Report, consumers are more likely to switch to a sponsor’s brand that supports a local event or cause
East LA Meets Napa success has been due to the generosity of the wineries and restaurants who donate the wine and food thousands come to taste annually. Together we look forward to producing a wonderful evening that will benefit AltaMed Health Services and our programs.
For more information or to be a vendor at the event:
You will receive a confirmation email once registered and will be notified by email of the status of your application within a week.
Highlights & Successes
- Celebrity chefs from the FOOD Network, Bravo and TOP Chef have named our event the “Premier Latino wine and food event in the United States”.
- Professional athletes, actors, actresses, models and celebrity musicians continue to attend East LA Meets Napa to support AltaMed and our fundraising efforts.
- The event has been featured in many media platforms such as Telemundo, Univision, La Opinion, KTLA, Good Day LA, the Fork Report, Angeleno Magazine, LA Weekly and many more.
- 66 million media impressions in 2016; a 50% increase from 2015
- Instagram @altamedfoodwine page had a follower increase rate of 300% with an average post liking of 61.6.
- Facebook had a 928% performance increase with a reach of 13,000 annually.
- The median age of attendees is 30-50 years old
- Median household income is $150,000
- Of the 2,000 guests in attendance, 52% are male and 48% are female.
- Attendees consider themselves connoisseurs of fine wine and food
- Attendees dine out five to seven times per month at a fine dining establishment
- Attendees purchase an average of two to three cases of wine per month
- The attendee rate has grown at a rate of 10% each year with a 16% increase in 2016.