Now in its twelfth year, East LA Meets Napa has quickly grown into the largest Latino wine and epicurean classic on the West Coast and is a signature event in Los Angeles. East LA Meets Napa is attended by many of Southern California’s top business and community leaders representing financial, health, retail, entertainment, corporate and political sectors.
In addition to increasing your company’s profile among this key demographic, the event is perfect for networking opportunities and client engagement amidst the backdrop of a star filled Downtown LA evening adorned with celebrity chefs, tastemakers and influencers. For more information sponsorship opportunities, click here to download our brochure.
- Celebrity chefs from the FOOD Network, Bravo and TOP Chef have named our event the “Premier Latino wine and food event in the United States”.
- Professional athletes, actors, actresses, models and celebrity musicians continue to attend East LA Meets Napa to support AltaMed and our fundraising efforts.
- The event has been featured in many media platforms such as Telemundo, Univision, La Opinion, KTLA, Good Day LA, the Fork Report, Angeleno Magazine, LA Weekly and many more.
- In 2016, the Instagram @altamedfoodwine page had a follower increase rate of 300% with an average post liking of 61.6 likes.
- In 2016, Facebook had a 928% performance increase with a reach of 13,000 annually.
- The median age of attendees is 30-50 years old.
- Median household income is $150,000.
- Of the 2,000 guests in attendance, 52% are male and 48% are female.
- The attendee rate has grown at a rate of 10% each year with a 16% increase in 2016.